What is exemestane?
Exemestane is a drug used in medicine and sports to treat breast cancer in women, to reduce obesity, improve muscle definition and maintain muscle mass.
Eczema is structurally similar to androstenedione and is a third-generation aromatase inhibitor. Steroids are antiestrogens. This effect makes it possible to use it in medicine to fight cancer. Athletes use acmestein as an air-cooled supplement in AAS classes. These drugs help effectively deal with the side effects of estrogen and reduce gynecomastia.
Aromatosis is prevented by binding to the active site of the enzyme. This leads to inactivation when estrogen production is blocked. It is important that these processes do not produce the effects of progesterone or estrogen.
It is not difficult to buy exemestane today. It should be noted that the price of the drug will be quite affordable for many buyers.
- Athletes use this medicine to get the following beneficial effects:
- treatment and prevention of gynecomastia;
- elimination of estrogen-dependent function;
- The results of the training are supported.
- Elevated levels of androgen hormones in the athlete’s blood.
- Effective muscle pulling;
- Accumulation of little fat.
For the convenience of our online store users, fast delivery is available in Almaty, Astana, Caraganda and Kazakhstan.